Tuesday 27 October 2009

I hate my Sony Ericsson K850i...

15 months ago I have bought a k850i from Three UK. I loved the phone's appearance and functions, and everything was OK. After approximately half a year of use, my mobile started to run slowly and was annoyingly lagging. It suddenly turned off in my pocket on the other day, and when I tried to turn it on, the keypad backlit and the blue ring around the camera lens lighted. And nothing else... I gave it to repair, 3 days, and my phone was back. It worked perfectly, and again, after three months began to lag, and suddenly turned off and same. And again, warranty, 3 days and mobile is back. Guess what? After 3 months this happened again. Warranty service wasn't that quick that time. 22 days (!) and they gave me a new phone. Ohhh finally - I thought. The phone worked well until the last week. The same thing happened to the other mobile of the same kind. I realized that k850i is a piece of crap. Even though it has amazing features, it still sucks. I mean, the quality and software sucks. Fortunately, tomorrow is the time for an upgrade from 3, so stay tuned for a review of Samsung i8510 Innov8 which I am going to buy. This is going to be the first Samsung of mine, and I hope I won't be that disappointed as it happened with sony ericsson... I will never buy a Sony Ericsson again... I thought of Satio, yeah maybe it looks cool and has cool features, but it's still a Sony Ericsson. Actually, why do I need a camera phone while I have a camera? Mobiles are mobiles, cameras are cameras. I have a separate camera. You may think I'm a hypocrite as I am going to buy a Samsung that has 8 megapixels, 120fps recording etc. but I am going buy this phone because it has a large screen - perfect to watch videos, mp3 player, Symbian OS... and looks good. Also, it's a value for money. I would buy a nokia n86 which has the same features, but why i should pay £30 a month when I can get a samsung for £20? But overall I am going to buy it because it seems to be good. Am I right? We'll see ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment